Rss Feed
  1. Ready, set, whoa.

    Sunday, August 19, 2012

    I'll keep this short. Summer is almost over, which means I am about to head out on a completely new adventure. Thursday morning I leave for a 4 day road trip that will lead me to the heart of San Francisco. This is both daunting and exhilarating. I have absolutely no idea what to expect, but I am extremely optimistic about the coming months.

    I'm going to give this blog thing a whirl, mostly because it seems like a few of you out there might be interested in what's going on in my life (I'm looking at you, Mom and Dad). Sorry in advance if it's boring, but something tells me boring is going to be replaced with busy, unbelievable, inspiring, and a multitude of other active adjectives once the tour rhythm actually starts.

    Who's ready?

  2. 1 comments:

    Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers