Rss Feed
  1. Too Busy to Blog

    Monday, October 8, 2012

    HEY! It's been awhile...

    CMF has been keeping me so busy lately. Finding a spare moment to blog has unfortunately slipped to the bottom of my priority list. We are currently entering our designated "hell week," and I will admit, I'm a little scared. We have 5 events this week, 4 of which are back to back. We are double-booked like nobody's business. I am going to be running, driving, and speed walking all over the place trying to get everything done for this week. Please pray for my team and their sanity.

    I've done so many fantastic things since the last post, which totally deserve some kind of reference. I've gone to a San Francisco Giants game, watched The Graduate in Dolores Park, gawked at the outlandish attractions featured at Tour de Fat, consumed delicious horchata, eaten some of the best subs around, visited Muir Woods, and most recently, attended the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival where I saw The Lumineers, The Head and the Heart, Glen Hansard, and The Civil Wars. My life is INSANE right now. When I have more time, I will try to go into detail about each of these events... Such good life experiences.

    Here's the good news: once I make it through this week, Catherine is coming to see me! I'll be done with my work week around 1am on Friday night/Saturday morning after putting on a finale in Sonoma. I could not be more thrilled that I get to come back to San Francisco to see my favorite redhead and spend the weekend gallivanting around town.

    BRING IT ON, HELL WEEK.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers